Careers that make a difference! Freudenberg Medical designs and manufactures medical devices and components for clients worldwide. We are focused on innovative processing technologies, lean manufacturing, waste reduction, and high quality product solutions for our Fortune 100 medical device customers. Join our fast growing team with 11 manufacturing operations around the world.
Ready to make a difference?
Europe Middle East International Sales Manager Distribution – ENT Medical Devices
Home Office, Germany or Ireland (Local Candidates Only)
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan and year-over-year growth targets as defined by management.
- Responsible for identifying target opportunities and/or accounts, as well as developing and implementing a strategy to maintain a sufficient sales pipeline needed to achieve the strategic growth targets and initiatives as defined by management.
- Responsible for managing all commercial activities by independent distributor partners in Europe and the Middle East (obtain quarterly product and yearly sales forecasts across distribution partners, develop and implement commercial strategy, provide product training and support, maintain sales quotas, develop high potential partners, and hold low performers accountable, travel with representatives of the independent distributors)
- Develop and maintain relationships with international key opinion leaders
- Evaluates regional and country-specific market potential, conducts competitive analysis, identifies and recommends new growth opportunities and drives those opportunities to commercialization
- Own the customers within their region, and is responsible for taking ownership of those customers to ensure that a positive customer relationship is maintained and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible for communicating and reporting activities, itineraries, regional strategies, program developments, etc. as defined by management.
- Participate and provide support to trade shows, sales meetings, and other sales-related functions as requested and/or defined by management.
- Responsible for maintaining effective and ethical use of travel and expenses as defined by management and in accordance with Corporate Travel and Expense policies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum successful 5 years field sales and distributor relationship experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
- Focus on conceptual selling solutions, technical sales.
- Strong technical, analytical, and/or problem solving and field management skills.
- General professional, business acumen including cost estimating, financial analysis, and ROI activities.
- Must be fluent in English (written oral).
- Strong communication skills (Oral Written).
- Strong computer skills (Communication, Presentation, and Reporting) in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, track progress of projects and stay on schedule. Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to matrix successfully with Marketing, Customer Service, RD, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Senior Management.
- High level of customer focus self-initiative
- Self-managed (capable of working from remote location with limited supervision)
- Strong relationship skills / team player (internal external)
- 70% Travel required (utilizing effective travel practices)
- Clinical or technical knowledge of ENT (Ear, Nose Throat)
- MBA desirable
- Additional languages preferred
SUBMIT CV/RESUME IN ENGLISH
InHealth Technologies a Freudenberg Medical Company
In 1978, Drs. Blom and Singer pioneered the methods of tracheoesophageal voice restoration and valved silicone voice prostheses that for over the past 37 years have become the international standards for voice restoration, allowing thousands of patients worldwide to regain their ability to speak. As a leading supplier of advanced voice restorations systems, our goal at InHealth is to help laryngectomees regain and preserve a vital part of their lives – their voice.
Freudenberg Medical is a global leader in medical contract manufacturing we offer the following services for medical device, pharmaceutical and IVD clients worldwide: product design and development, silicone and thermoplastic molding and extrusion, complex catheter systems, assembly, packaging, and engineering services.
Location: Home Office, Germany or Ireland (Local Candidates Only)
It’s an exciting time to work at Freudenberg Medical. We know our ability to succeed depends upon the people we employ. Leading-edge technology, the highest standards, and outstanding people make Freudenberg Medical the employer of choice in this industry. We offer a competitive salary plus a full range of benefits. Learn more at www.freudenbergmedical.com. Also learn more about the InHealth Technologies products for the ENT marketplace at http://www.inhealth.com
Do you have any questions?
Freudenberg Medical Europe GmbH
Freudenberg Medical Europe GmbH