Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei CircleCI als
veröffentlicht am 26. Mai 2021
CircleCI is hiring an Engineering Manager to join and lead our SRE team. We are looking for a manager who is passionate about developing engineers, as well as establishing SRE methodologies around production excellence, scalability, observability, and automation. In this role, you will challenge and support our engineers with the individual in mind and focus on helping to build a great culture that values diversity, inclusion, action orientation, and openness!
This is a full-time role in the east coast of North America or EMEA.
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is an enablement team built to support development teams at CircleCI in making their services scalable, reliable and performant.
This is done by two methods, the first relies on SRE driving technical changes and direction while the second is accomplished by establishing cultural norms which help to enable engineering teams.
This role is a people management position focused on the growth of engineers. Your responsibilities will be people and process, in that order.
• People: Attract, onboard, and retain diverse top talent. Develop people and the team through coaching, mentoring, and management support. Conduct regular 1:1s, goal setting, and feedback conversations with engineers and support them in their career path. Continuously work to improve inclusion and belonging.
• Process and Collaboration: You will work across all of engineering to implement thoughtful SRE processes. To do so will require a high degree or collaboration and openness. You will work in the open and take those around you along for the ride
• Technical acumen: You are not expected to code. However, you should be knowledgeable of current practices such that you can act as arbiter in a technical discussion or ask good questions of your team as they discuss a technical solution.
• People Management: You have proven experience managing people, including building teams and attracting top talent. Bonus points if you have done so in a fast paced startup environment.
• Remote Work: CircleCI is a remote first company and you should have some experience leading and motivating a distributed team.
• Progress not perfection: You do not “boil the ocean” but prefer to deliver solutions incrementally, perhaps with a little bit of experimentation along the way. Experience with agile methodologies is an asset in for this position.
• Learning: You bring action orientation and seek to continuously improve the teams you work with. You excel in a culture centered on open communication, strong feedback, quick experimentation, blamelessness, and embracing failure to learn from it.
• Communication: You believe in open and honest communication and work to cultivate this within the team and organization. You approach everything with an open mind and listen to different perspectives before determining a path forward.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Level: Mid-Senior Level
CircleCI focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Enterprises, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, Denver, Japan, and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, CircleCI has raised $215M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.
You can view their website at https://circleci.com/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Product Hunt