Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei comuny GmbH als
veröffentlicht am 14. September 2021
Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact on data privacy and data sovereignty for
everyday people? comuny works on a future where your mobile phone carries and protects all your personal
data you shall need in your everyday life with officials and service providers. We make sure you have it fully
under control who you share your data with.
With average build times under a minute, Kotlin & Swift adoption, and a state-of-the-art architecture, the
comuny tech team thrives by staying ahead of the curve of the demanding mobile world. We are a small team of
makers out of the health and cybersecurity sector and are in search of somebody contributing to our vision big
Insurances, health insurances, banks, the German states… all require verified customer identities, authentication
at services, digital signatures to digitize their most precious use cases. This is where comuny comes in with a
revolutionary de-centralized approach. We simplify processes through standardization, normalization, and
decentralization, by making them more secure at same time.
Where you come in
• Our mobile app is the heart and primary touchpoint of our approach. You architect/plan, guide and develop
the comuny SDK along this way from the early MVP we have today, to product launch and further.
• You will be supported for a while by external developers, guide them and help us building up our core future
• Secure handling of user data, understanding state/security regulations, and interpolate them into our
software will be key
• Program with Kotlin, Java, or similar language
• You should know Linux/MacOS, git and gitflow
• Like to use Clean Code and Uncle Bob
• Fancy agile, TDD, pair programming, CI
• Have hands-on experience with HTTP (REST) APIs in design and usage
• You have an eye for possibilities and quality
• You have fluent English and ideally, you speak German as well
• Ideally have led a team of software engineers before
What we offer you?
• Build a team, a startup, and a product almost from scratch together with us
• Create something big that will change the lives of every German for the better
• Most modern technologies and tools, distributed teams
• Full responsibility from day one
• in a fully remote work environment and with Flexible working hours (even when we are finally done with
• Fair salary
comuny values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants
without regard to Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage or Civil Partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity,
Race, Religion or Belief, Sex.
Come on Board! We are fast, think big, and have fun! Tell us about yourself, including earliest possible start date
and salary expectations. Get in contact with Beatrix directly (+49 152 088 10 415) or on firstname.lastname@example.org. We
are looking forward to meet you!
18. September 2021
18. September 2021