Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei æternity blockchain als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where æternity Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
Please visit https://aeternity.com/ for more information.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Data Science / Machine Learning Engineer, collaborative, self-motivated, English-speaking and a fast and dedicated learner who is interested in new opportunities. You can push ideas forward in an agile project environment, are comfortable working with a diverse, remote team and are able to see the big picture in any project as well as work with your team to clarity with a solution-oriented approach. You are a bridge between the technical and use case oriented side of the project, and always excited about new possibilities. On top you should be willing to travel at least every two month to developer workshops, meetups and conferences. High interest in blockchain is a must, experience in working for blockchain projects is an extra.
• Excellent skills in algorithms
• Excellent skills in machine learning
• Excellent skills in data analytics
• Experience building recommendation engines
• Proficient in GIT and knowledge of pull request based workflows
• General understanding of Blockchain and decentralized apps and motivated to learn more
• Excellent communication skills
• Conversational English is a must
• Understanding of cryptography
• Micro Service Architectures
• Project Management experience
• Blockchain development experience
• Comfort with test driven development and
• Continuous integration
• Not everything is a must-have but the more comfortable you feel with the above bullet points the better.
Availability: At the earliest possible date
Location: preferred Sofia region, Bulgaria or remote
Employment type: employee
Please write an email with the following attachments: CV and GitHub to email@example.com