Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Taxfix als
veröffentlicht am 27. Mai 2021
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
As a Data Analytics Product Manager, you will be working in data analytics team with a clear mission and goal. You will own the data analytics self serve solution/ product here at Taxfix.
The Data Analytics Team enables everyone in the organisation to make data-driven decisions and drive business growth. We're committed to data democratisation, scalability, and actionable insights.
With a team of BI and DWH developers, Data Analysts, and Machine Learning Engineers, we're building tools and methodologies for data discoverability, accessibility, and reliability. By using Segmenet_io, Firebase, Snowflake, Python, Airflow, Metabase, Looker, Notebooks and many other tools, we're able to reach our ambitious goals.
Our team members possess a unique combination of technical skills, business understanding, and healthy communication. We can rely on each other to deliver our best and are committed to personal development via knowledge sharing, through mentoring and innovation days.
• Responsible for Taxfix's self serve data analytics solution
• Gather requirements internally and from business unit, refine the needs and prioritize
• Responsible for BI solution release and features communication
• Shape Taxfix data culture and data democratization
• Responsible for BI licensing and cost
• Responsible for OKRs the data organization
• Motivate and connection the BI team with business context
• Mentor data analytics members on product and project management best practices
• Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Finance or other related
• At least 2 years as Data Analysts or BI developer and 2 years in a product / project management roles
• Strong communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
• Experience with agile technology Kanban and Scrum
• Work with task management tools such as JIRA and have good practice on prioritization
• Good level of SQL and BI reporting and semantic layer development
• Experience in establishing data democratization concepts
• A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
• Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
• Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
• The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
• Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
• Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
• Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below
02. Juni 2021
02. Juni 2021
07. Juni 2021