Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Bytro als
veröffentlicht am 31. Mai 2021
As a Customer Support Specialist (f/m/x) for our games you are the face of the game team towards the community – and the voice of the players within the team.
Your mission is to help our players with all problems and questions that may come up while playing our games, communicating on different channels like e-mail and our internal ticket system. You will also relay these reports to stakeholders in the respective game teams, thereby ensuring player-oriented decisions in product strategy and development.
In addition, you will assist in coordinating our different teams of player volunteers which help you in your daily work.
• Deal with support requests like gameplay questions, account issues, payment problems, etc.
• Train, oversee and review the performance of our volunteer support staff.
• Collect and filter user feedback and relay it to the production teams.
• Ensure cross-team awareness of new and persisting issues and bugs.
• You are open, friendly and a genuine team player.
• 1 years of customer support experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
• You are a gamer yourself and you are passionate about our games.
• You are self-organized and self-motivated.
• Written and verbal fluency in English.
• Good knowledge of German, French, Italian, or Spanish is of advantage.
• Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
• Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
• You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
• Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
• Flexible remote work solutions
• Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
• Personal development support with internal and external training
• Regular team and company events and creative breaks
• Individual language courses German and English
• Subsidized public transportation ticket
04. Juni 2021
28. Mai 2021