Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei 8returns als
veröffentlicht am 01. Juni 2021
At 8returns, we’re revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. With our returns management software we turn one of the most frustrating and costly aspects of e-commerce - returns - into something shoppers and brands love.
• Our future company culture
• Our engineering practices
• People that we hire
• The direction focus of our products
• So basically: everything 🙂
In a nutshell: Putting the description below aside, we are looking for smart, dedicated respectful people, who enjoy building a product company from scratch with us.
As a customer success manager, you'll help us onboard customers and turn them into raving fans. You will become an expert of our product and help customers deliver a great product return experience. It's a key role that requires a combination of sales grit, perseverance, charm and customer empathy.
• Learn the 8returns product inside and out and become a trusted expert for your customers
• Lead customer onboarding, product trainings and provide best practices to help customers achieve their goals
• Develop strategic relationships to increase customer retention and reduce churn risk
• Translate customer feedback into product requirements
• +2 years of work experience in account management, business development, sales or customer-facing role at a SaaS company
• A proven track record of driving results in an account management / sales context
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
• Excellent German English skills
• You're excited by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and recognize that success for any product is ultimately measured by the success of our customers
• You take action: if something is broken, you find a way to fix it
• A strong desire and willingness to learn and build as our product and processes evolve
This is a remote position with no office attendance required