If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be right for you.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That is why we have built the worldʼs best business orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
As a Customer Success Manager your mission will be to ensure that our customers understand, internalize, and experience the value of Gtmhub and achieve their desired goals. Your day-to-day efforts will also be directed at improving the customer experience with the goal of retaining customers, reducing churn, and increasing customer loyalty.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the relationship with customers, included but not limited to:
- оnboard with the product (Gtmhub) and methodology (OKRs);
- provide support to increase utilization of Gtmhub platform;
- ensurе retention and satisfaction;
- monitor and ensure account health.
- Build, own and execute customer Success Plans.
- Facilitate Executive Quarterly Business Reviews to nurture senior level relationships and highlight opportunities for positive business outcomes.
- Proactively work with customers to mitigate any potential risk for incorrect usage of the software/ OKR methodology.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Advocate customer needs and issues across functional teams to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in our processes.
- Help the team to build a world class Customer Success department and drive the company’s positive image.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in a client facing role
- Understand the SaaS business model and have experience delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers
- Excellent communicator with experience in giving outstanding presentations or trainings
- Strong team player and a self-starter
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- A commitment to our values
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing technical/business landscape
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities
- Stock option opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career