Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei RingCentral als
veröffentlicht am 07. Juni 2021
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The RingCentral team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training opportunity, and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
With the continued growth in EMEA, The Country Manager for Germany works closely with all levels of RingCentral’s organization to drive customer acquisition—and transform the ways our customers communicate.
• Directly lead the German Office and work closely with various groups to ensure the success of the region
• Recruit, retain and develop atop-talent for the organization, including significant growth of the sales teams
• Work collaboratively across RingCentral’s ecosystem to leverage best practices and drive customer satisfaction and net promotor scores I the companies most strategic accounts
• Coach and guide the professional development of the direct reports to foster and ensure a positive, open, innovative, disruptive, and high performing environment for the entire organization
• Accurately forecast quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number and to deadlines
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills
• Have both channel and direct sales experience
• Managed remote sales teams
• Ideally come from a UC or SaaS background
• Achieved results through influence
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status