Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei SmartRecruiters als
veröffentlicht am 27. Mai 2021
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative environment that’s remote first (meaning we build all of our programs and systems to support our remote workforce. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, fully remote work, and health coverage. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
As the sole legal counsel in Europe, you will work closely with our go-to-market teams to manage and support a large volume of commercial transactions while also acting as our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Specifically you will:
• Manage RFPs/RFIs, NDAs, MSAs, DPAs and Vendor agreements. You will partner closely with our European Sales and Success teams to manage and guide transactions and contracts through evaluation, negotiation and closure and facilitate the timely closure of business transactions while minimizing risk exposure.
• Draft and negotiate professional services agreements, partnership and other types of commercial agreements.
• Act as a true business partner from all functional areas, mostly for the Sales, HR, Marketing, and Engineering Product teams by sharing your knowledge and expertise and provide day-to-day legal support.
• Make Data Privacy a competitive advantage by engaging prospects, customers and supporting sales teams with excellent messaging and documentation
• Conduct data protection audits and DPIAs, provide risk assessments and monitor their performance
• Set up proper ticketing and escalation processes to manage all privacy requests and response to escalation / crisis
• Law degree from an accredited law school and qualification to practice law with demonstrated record of success as a lawyer.
• 5+ years of commercial transaction experience with emphasis in: enterprise sales and/or SaaS/cloud-based offerings, privacy and intellectual property.
• Knowledge of Data Privacy laws particularly in the SaaS industry in order to advise our internal stakeholders and negotiate complex data processing agreements is a plus.
• Able to effectively deal with high-volume, rapid cycles, multiple assignments, concurrent deadlines, and changing priorities.
• Pragmatic approach to handling complex legal issues, while demonstrating grace and a positive attitude under all circumstances.
• Capacity to communicate in clear and concise manner.
• Expertise in national and European data protection laws and practices, and an in-depth understanding of the GDPR.
• CIPP/CIPM/CIPT or similar certificates are required
• High level of personal integrity, professionalism, intellectual curiosity, sense of humor, and willingness to grow.
• Must be fluent in English, French, and German
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
04. Juni 2021
09. Juni 2021