Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei AUTO1 Group als
veröffentlicht am 07. Juni 2021
Would you like to revolutionise the way pre-owned cars are purchased? Then join us and take up this exciting opportunity! Our refurbishment department ensures the certified and professional refurbishment of our premium vehicles and as such, their successful placement on our Autohero platform.
Are you known for your meticulous working style? Do you have a constant drive to improve processes and set new standards in controlling? Then take up the challenge and become part of our dynamic controlling team and join Europe's leading platform in the automotive trade.
Join our controlling team and support Nikita, our Senior Refurbishment Controlling Manager, in monitoring and accurately analysing invoice data and creating controlling processes in a timely manner.
• Monitor and perform an accurate analysis of estimated and actual costs and use a meticulous approach to finding and understanding discrepancies
• Ensure timely preparation and successful European rollout of controlling processes and templates
• Prepare reporting that supports the PNL and balance sheet process as well as forecast reports to tackle challenges in advance
• Actively create reports to highlight discrepancies between cost estimates and actual cost values based on cost data in our system
• Prepare ad-hoc analyses for internal stakeholders and propose cost reduction measures based on cost data
• Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, finance, controlling or related disciplines
• Great interpersonal, communication, analytical and commercial skills with solid technical skills and attention to detail
• Strong desire for improvement and the determination to see it through
• Self-starter with a hands-on mentality and a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
• Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on everything you do
• Your life-work balance and working from home are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
• We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
• Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 2016 38 2084
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Additional Information Videos To Watch
02. Juni 2021
26. Mai 2021