You would like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? You are an expert of internal and external communication, who is looking for a role to own and develop according to your own ideas? Then get in touch and join us as our Communications Manager (m/f/d) Internal & External remote based in Europe!
YOUR FIELD OF ACTIVITY.
- You lead the communication process in our company´s transition to a climate positive future
- You lead the communication process in our transition to a (more) self-organized organized company
- You own the entire process of internal and external communication of Savings United in collaboration with the management, their assistance and the people department
- You make sure that our company communication considers criteria regarding sustainability issues and climate topics
- You will create, develop and own our social media channels (Instragram, Facebook etc.), take care of our participation in awards and write articles, press releases etc.
- You will be responsible for our internal and external employer branding strategies and actions (Intranet, Homepage, LinkedIn, Kununu etc.)
- You will also have synergies to our Corporate Event Manager (m/f/d) who will plan and organize our (remote) events which you will announce and spread out to the world
YOUR MINDSET & PERSONALITY.
- You are open-minded with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, empathy, and a hands-on mentality which fits to our team culture
- You have a deep interest in sustainability, climate and environmental matters
- You enjoy an international work environment with English as a corporate language (other known languages are a plus)
- You have 3-4 years of work experience in international communications management, internal change and transformation communication or other equivalent roles – bonus: experience in a self-organized setting
- You are a trustful partner with a high level of reflection who is honest, direct and appreciative
- You are able to deal professionally with sensitive information and data, for eg. for change management communication
- You are flexible and adaptable to changing priorities as well as to meet deadlines
- You are solution-oriented with strong challenge-solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Flexible trust working hours in a home office, which we equip with state-of-the-art hardware (e.g. MacBook pro), monitors, height-adjustable desks / portable solutions and ergonomic chairs, among other things
- Unlimited employment contracts
- Participation in an exciting and healthy growing company that offers you a lot of room for your personal development and your own impulses and ideas
- Transparent decision-making processes with our three founders as well as leads with a distinct start-up mentality
- Ambitious and at the same time warm and appreciative international teams from over 10 nations
- Regular (virtual) team events for exchange and brainstorming, but also informal „e-get-togethers“ to maintain contacts and have fun
- In planning: co-working access (starting Q4) as well as regional team events per quarter
- As soon as possible again: memorable regional events, meaningful multi-day events, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
You find yourself in many points and think that we should talk? Then simply upload your CV, with details of your earliest possible start date and a rough salary range. Iris from the People & Culture-Team is looking forward to the exchange with you!