Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Avaya als
veröffentlicht am 28. Mai 2021
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
The Client Service Management team manages the service relationship with some of Avaya’s key Customers and Partners who demand and value the smoothest of interactions with regards services both reactive and proactive, recognizing the value that their infrastructure delivers, and the cost of it not performing at the highest possible level of service.
The successful candidate will act as a dedicated or designated liaison between the company and customers to improve customer satisfaction and to meet service level agreements. They will be responsible for the timely resolution of day to day problems and break/fix incidents for technical or operational issues. Configurations and customers are generally highly complex, strategic and/or global in nature. They may team with any of the following to develop and implement an account management strategy that drives company revenue: account managers, project and program managers, engagement managers, systems engineers, sales team members, and service providers. Must use, train, and serve as a subject matter expert on a wide range of tools to streamline efforts in troubled case management, escalation, and fault avoidance through proactive engagement.
• Working directly with paying customers and/or partners
• Predicting service requirements
• Tracking, facilitating and driving technical issue resolution within agreed SLA/SLO
• Ensuring remote connectivity and alarming are fully operational where deployed
• Customer Satisfaction – Services
• Ensuring Entitlement accurately reflected in Avaya tools
• Ensuring the customer is aware of potential risks/opportunities, e.g. Life Cycle Management
• Supporting contract renewal activities
• Seeking additional revenue opportunities
To be successful in this role you will need to be enthusiastic, have excellent attention to detail, ability to empathize, and ability to stand firm when necessary. You will be managing service support performance within Avaya.
• Must be able to speak German fluently, and English sufficiently to easily communicate to the service support teams located across the globe.
• Avaya product portfolio expertise would be highly advantageous.
• Project management experience, and qualifications would be highly advantageous.
• Ability to present and summarize, complex situations to customers who may not be technical.
• Typically requires 5 – 8 years’ experience and a Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• Will be required to travel to sites for regular and emergency customer meetings, as required
• Must have a driving license.
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.