Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Productsup als
veröffentlicht am 28. Mai 2021
We are looking for a Channel Partner Manager to join our team to manage existing European channel partnerships and to identify new partnership opportunities. This role will drive Productsup SaaS sales through partner channels by building and maintaining an ecosystem of ISVs, System integrators, and agencies through resale, referral and OEM programs. As Channel Partner Manager, you will have the rare chance to define long-lasting relationships with top channel partners (eg Google, Facebook, Pinterest, large retailers, System Integrators and datapool providers.) You will also have the opportunity to make an impact on a global scale, working with a team that solves complex challenges for Productsup customers and partners.
• Drive partner generated sales through successful product partner programs, offering launches and co-marketing
• Recruit and enable partners
• Develop go-to-market plans and contribute to the launch and incubation of new products and enhanced features
• Establish and continually improve Global Partner Programs from ideation to prototype and global scaling efforts
• Maintain a deep understanding of the ecosystem’s landscape and emerging business trends at the global and regional levels, identify emerging disruptors and ensure internal awareness (e.g., by sharing market insights)
• Continually show your passion for the Productsup platform by supporting new initiatives coming from our product and sales teams
• 5+ years professional experience in channel sales, product management, business development or similar roles in the cloud, SaaS and/or e-commerce industry in Europe
• Experience in sales, relationship management and partner management in different regions and industries
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Bachelor’s degree (any field), master’s degree in business or marketing a plus, or an equivalent educational/experience background
• Effective analytical and reasoning skills, with the ability to structure partnership models and handle technical and financial questions
• Travel up to 30%
• Fluent business English required. German, French, or Spanish a plus.
• A key position at our profitable and growing company
• The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
• A unique and thorough onboarding program (Either remotely, or at our Berlin headquarters) where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
• Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business!
• Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team of Feedfighters
• The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 30+ nationalities
• Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Windows
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words)