Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei 8returns als
veröffentlicht am 02. Juni 2021
At 8returns we turn one of the most frustrating and costly aspects of e-commerce - returns - into something shoppers and brands love. We are backed by a prominent group of successful entrepreneurs and VCs with a mission to revolutionize the post-purchase experience.
• Our future company culture
• Our engineering practices
• People that we hire
• The direction focus of our products
• So basically: everything 🙂
In a nutshell: Putting the description below aside, we are looking for smart, dedicated respectful people, who enjoy building a product company from scratch with us.
As a Growth Marketer you'll identify marketing channels, write content and position us as thought leader within the Shopify/E-Commerce space. The ideal candidate loves creating content, is hands-on and can steer our Marketing strategy. You'll be our first hire in Marketing.
• Drive awareness for 8returns through writing content that resonates with the Shopify community and within the E-Commerce space (e.g. online stores, agencies, logistics companies)
• Create content for potential users to solve common issues with managing returns through 8returns's platform, and promote the content in relevant spaces
• Research and report on trends in circular commerce, returns, and E-commerce perspectives in ways that add value and drive conversions for online stores
• Join the conversation around circular commerce returns management and best practices in E-commerce both in-person (post-pandemic) and online
• Build empathy for online stores in our space and bring that feedback into our product, marketing, and growth initiatives
• You have 2+ years of experience supporting and scaling brand marketing and content programs across online stores, B2B or product
• Have experience with and enjoy engaging with online stores
• Excellent writing and project management skills
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills. You have worked cross-functionally and collaboratively with product, engineering, sales, and customer success
• Excellent German English skills
• A solution-oriented growth mindset
• Actively contribute to or have a strong E-commerce network
• You are an experienced brand marketer that has a strategic mindset and strong ability to execute
• You thrive working in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments
• You’re eager to grow; this role has loads of upward movement potential
• Ideally you have basic design skills
This is a remote position with no office attendance required
05. Juni 2021