Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei zoovu als
veröffentlicht am 01. Juni 2021
Zoovu is a SaaS solution provider suited to help brands deliver more engaging, intuitive, and informative shopping experiences. In January 2019 Zoovu merged with SmartAssistant, another leading artificial intelligence (AI) digital sales assistant platform, to form the business as it is today. It has been a pioneer in the AI digital sales assistant space, helping organizations of all sizes including Amazon, Microsoft, and Whirlpool to better understand their customers’ wants and needs via a unique conversational experience. Zoovu’s technology leverages behavioural and product analytics to "learn consumer interaction patterns with the goal of solving the I-want moment - the point in time when customers make their purchase decision. Ultimately, this allows consumers to find their optimal products, while providing improved average order value (AOV) and reduced returns for brands.
Zoovu has grown rapidly both organically and through acquisitions. The Finance Department is undergoing a period of change: to put in place improved controls, speed up reporting deadlines, ensure that we report accurately and have a good understanding of the reported numbers. These changes will support the foundations needed for the Group’s plans.
The Billing Specialist will need to be resilient and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If you enjoy change and making an impact, this is the role for you.
The Billing Specialist will have to take responsibility for the end to end order management for the region that the role supports.
• Responsible for ensuring incoming orders agree to the sales quotes and all relevant financial items are captured within SFDC. Including checking key driving data:
• New customer account set-up
• VAT and PO data
• Start dates
• Charge points (i.e. billing frequency, usage, one off’s)
• Notice periods
• Ensure new orders are loaded and flow correctly into the subscription management tool, taking responsibility for the quality of the data and output. Periodic reconciliations will be required to ensure the integrity between the systems
• Drive the invoice generation process for each month for submittal to central finance for review (exceptions to the norm only). Invoice generation will be focused on:
• Recurring business based on billing frequency
• One off charges based on Operational fulfilment
• Variable charges based on project services data, working with the project services team to get the data
• Liaise with Sales to ensure that renewals are happening and that we have the necessary up to date information (i.e. PO number, legal entities)
• Regional Aged Debtors weekly review and collections, working with central finance and the relevant sales members to resolve ongoing issues
• Monthly revenue reviews, looking at the balance sheet positions and reconcile the MRR to revenue position
• Be able to clearly articulate the financial position of each contract based on the contract's current status
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you:
• Languages required: German, English to a high written and verbal proficiency;
• Organised, process-driven, with a high level of attention to detail and full ownership;
• Confident communicator with a proactive and collaborative hands-on approach;
• Comfortable talking to people in and outside of the business; as you will need to raise and resolve issues, proactively reaching out to other teams for information on a regular basis;
• Comfortable with raising and resolving issues focussing on prompt and professional customer service and developing relationships;
• Excellent time-management skills;
• Comfortable with process change and recommending and actioning improvements;
• Experience within a similar sized company; and
• The ability to provide insightful information
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Competitive salary based on your experience and qualifications, skill set, and fit for the role
• Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
• Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
• Heterogeneous challenges, a variety of projects
• Interesting and diversified experience as part of our team, as well as a friendly and innovative working environment at a global market leader
• Remote work and financial support for home office equipment
• Meal Voucher
Sounds like a good challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)! Apply today!
02. Juni 2021
07. Juni 2021