Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, and whose privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange to offer creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the B2B Channel Marketing Manager will define, lead and execute eyeo’s Marketing Strategy on pertinent B2B channels, making sure that our relevant audiences get to know that we are a company with great products and services and an attractive employer.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get things done) and strategically, identifying the right B2B channels to reach our relevant audiences and thinking outside of the box, experimenting with new approaches to fulfill our marketing objectives.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Identify and test new B2B marketing channels relevant for our target audiences
- Stay ahead of the curve when it comes to our B2B social media channels, identify and test new opportunities to increase our reach and support the unit marketing teams to reach their social media goals when relevant
- Plan and run relevant paid B2B social media campaigns (and support the unit marketing teams in this regard when relevant), always measuring the return on investment
- Monitor competition when it comes to channel best practices and share best practices with the marketing managers in the units; support them in using new channels according to their needs and goals
- Establish a process for eyeo’s social media channels (and other future channels) and empower the unit marketing managers to use eyeo’s channels on their own
- Be the coordinator of our eyeo channels when it comes to alignment and balance of content
- Work together with the branding team, to support brand strategy, ensuring that all assets and content to be published on our channels are in line with our brand guidelines
- Together with the Marketing Lead, work with other relevant stakeholders within the company to establish and maintain eyeo’s company marketing and content plan, getting into the habit of a mid- and long-term strategic planning approach
- Together with the SEO Content Marketing Specialist, make sure that our B2B channel strategy is complementing our SEO strategy
- Measure and report on channel performance on a regular basis, establishing benchmarking KPIs
What you bring to the table…
- Business/Marketing Degree
- 3+ years of experience with social media platforms in a B2B context – in particular LinkedIn, preferably in a tech context
- 4+ years experience with B2B channel marketing – webinar marketing, content marketing, email marketing and other
- Proven track record managing marketing plans, from concept to ROI analysis
- Strategic thinking skills (strategic marketing, development of marketing strategies)
- Attention to detail and a process-oriented mindset
- Analytics-driven mindset and ability to take decisions based on marketing KPIs
- Experimentation mentality, ready to test and learn
- Ability to work efficiently across teams, being a skilled communicator and collaborator
- Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
It’s awesome, but not required, if you know about…
- Experience with CRM campaign management tools is preferred (Salesforce)
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons