Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei OUTFITTERY GmbH als
veröffentlicht am 27. Mai 2021
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service for men in Europe. We are a company for those who want a little more when it comes to their own style - more guidance and expertise, fewer rules and less routine. This is because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we are here to guide the way. Our every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands – always having in mind the customers’ wishes and budget. In the end, the customers pay only for the items they keep. This way, we get closer to fulfilling our mission, which is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
In the role of Analytical Business Partner Operations (m/f/x), you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights about the workings of an e-commerce company – all of this in a diverse and international team. You will join our Operations team, with a heavy focus on Sales, and cooperate closely with different units of the company to support the operational teams and help to develop our service.
• You are the strategic partner for our operations team e.g. Sales, Telemarketing, Customer Service and Logistics
• You will look into our numbers and data, analyse them and translate them into recommendations for actions and identify optimization potential
• You understand the service, business needs and teams to identify red flags and trends
• You are responsible for evaluation, analysis, testing and assessment of business cases and projects incl. assessment of the corresponding impact on results
• You will support our management team in planning and strategic direction
• Your are responsible for identifying, planning and managing digitalization projects of our business processes
• You are responsible for the annual budget planning and financial forecasting together with our Head of Sales.
• You take ownership of communicating business-related insights, key learnings and initiatives to key stakeholders
• You completed your Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Ecomomics or a similar quantitative field
• You have extensive experience working with MS Office applications (Excel) and common data visualization reporting tools (such as Tableau or Power BI)
• You are comfortable using SQL to perform data analysis, and apply machine learning or statistical techniques to large datasets is a plus
• You have strong statistical and analytical skills
• You have a structured, independent and results-oriented approach to work
• You are a strong communicator
• You are fluent in english, german is a plus.
• Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal training and coaching, as well as free German courses.
• Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
• Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
• Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and well-being of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters