We’re growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a talented account executive to join our team. We’ve proven airfocus is an up-and-coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales alongside our organic product-led growth!
As one of our first sales hires, you will be the driving force for accelerating our growth by partnering up with companies of all sizes to understand their product development philosophy and introducing them to our all-in-one product management platform.
You will work directly with the founders as a front-line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales.
If you are passionate about closing deals and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Manage all inbound leads for international and mid-market & enterprise accounts.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Approach top companies through various channels & identify buyer needs.
- Master the product and guide buyers through their journey to learn how airfocus can positively impact their business.
- Work with your customer base to find ongoing problems and find ways to expand their account usage and deployment.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to build and advance the new airfocus sales team.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools and partner up with CS to become the voice of our users.
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team.
- 1 – 3 years of direct SaaS selling experience.
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them.
- Very strong understanding of consultative selling into SMB and mid-market segments, along with some familiarity with the enterprise segment.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You have previous experience with B2B product management or productivity software.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
- Flexible working hours.
- Equipment support: MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Learning budget: We enjoy learning and growing while working on hard problems together. Every year you can spend your learning budget on your professional development (courses, books, classes).
- Relocation support: Want to move to Germany? We work with a relocation agency that supports you in taking the necessary steps.
- Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages (if you’re in Hamburg).
- Annual airfolks meet-ups!
At airfocus, we’re reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers
to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.