GraphCMS is looking for an Account Executive (DACH) who will drive our growth by acquiring new enterprise-grade customers in German-speaking countries. In this quota-carrying role, you will lead and consult prospects throughout the end-to-end sales process - from qualifying to closing and handing over to our customer success team.
The team of GraphCMS is committed to building the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 engineering teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide. We power the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery, Shure, and Telenor. You will play an essential part in shaping the future of GraphCMS!
Purpose of your Team and Role
The GraphCMS Sales team is focused on generating new revenues by prospecting, qualifying, consulting and, ultimately, signing new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions. The Account Executive role consists mostly in working with inbound leads.
What you will be working on
- Converting your own enterprise-grade prospects – mostly inbound – into customers.
- Delivering customized product demos targeted to our engineering and product audience – with the support of our Solution Architects.
- Preparing proposals and negotiating commercial terms with decision-makers.
- Improving our sales process and strategy – with the rest of the Account Executives and the Head of Sales.
What we expect from you.
- 3+ years of experience in selling digital products.
- Confident in demonstrating our products via presentations and webinars.
- Experienced in organising sales processes in CRM Tools such as Hubspot.
- Natural understanding of the sales process.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and spoken).
- Experience with SaaS business models and startups is a plus.
- Willingness to speak at events is a plus.
- Familiar with challenges in web development and compliance requirements in enterprises is a plus.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- You get the chance to join early and be part of shaping the future of our company.
- You get access to a rich inbound lead funnel.
- Our team members are passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 10 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, 30 days of annual vacation, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Case study if applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.