Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei VECTARY als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
We are looking for a 3D Research Engineer to help us improve the performance of rendering and modeling capabilities in the browser. Main objective will be to research the state of art rendering techniques and help develop our renderer to achieve visually realistic results while keeping the frames per second high even in most complex scenes.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Shaders and will find the optimal ways to compute screen space reflections, refractions, or bloom and is aware of how an ambient occlusion and global illumination makes a difference in human perception of a scene.
Remote (only candidates within GMT-5 to GMT+3 time zones will be considered)
• Come up with ideas to boost performance of our renderer and kernel
• Collaborate with our current 3D engineering team
• Present, plan and execute ideas
• Support peers by providing constructive feedback and assistance
• 3+ years of previous programming experience in computer graphics
• Efficiency in GLSL or HLSL
• Good knowledge of Shaders
• Understanding the physics of light and materials in CGI (reflections, refractions, ambient occlusion, etc.)
• Friendly team player spirit
• Be curious and kind
From €3,500/month and up (based on overall experience and qualifications)
Founded in 2014, Vectary is focused on making 3D content creation accessible to all.
Vectary is the only browser-based platform that allows its users to create 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) content across the web. With the free built-in browser-based 3D studio, anyone can create, share, and customize 3D assets, scenes or render product presentations.
At Vectary, we want you to be well and enjoy not only your work but also our benefits:
• Valuable experience working in Tech/Start-up/SaaS company
• Remote work
• Flexible schedule
• Equity plan
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Budget for personal development/learning
• Home office setup allowance