Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Zeit.dev als
veröffentlicht am 02. Juni 2021
We are probably the last company you ever need to work for - a small remote and agile team of developers dedicated to building rock solid products. While everyone just starts working remotely now, we have been working remotely since the start, it's in our DNA and we embrace it. For us it's important to integrate work into your life, rather than integrating life into you work. As many of us come from a startup background, we (sometimes) love using Ruby on Rails. Sometimes we also hate it 🤣. But - regardless, if you know Rails and have worked with it in the past, please get into contact with us.
Now you should already have shipped a few Rails apps into production, knowing about N+1 issues, limitations of Active Record and have a good understanding of testing Rails apps. If all of this makes sense to you, then you might be the perfect fit to our team.
Of course, we don't only use Rails. It depends on the project, we are technology agnostic and believe in using the right tech to solve the problem.
• You will have the chance to work on a variety of different projects in the green energy sector, for soccer players, in the maritime sector and for marketing tech.
• You need to be able to adapt and learn new technologies on the go. We prefer hiring generalists, rather than experts
• Understand client requirements, find technical solutions and find the balance between perfect code and pragmatism
• Enjoy a good team spirit and have fun with us.
You should already have shipped a few Rails apps into production, knowing about N+1 issues, limitations of Active Record and have a good understanding of testing Rails apps. If all of this makes sense to you, then you might be the perfect fit.
• Remote only team
• Flexible working times
• Choose the days you work? 3 days only? No problem.
• Regular team events
• Decide on technologies
• Integrate work into your life
• Paid overtime (in case you want to work more
• Fair compensation and perspective
Thanks for reading this wall of text. Looking forward to chatting with you
04. Juni 2021